Sunday, August 19, 2012


This last week in Belgium was pretty eventful, but not in a fire department kind of way, gelukkig :) 
We currently are teaching a golden investigator we found our second day here. And by found I mean she stopped us. After our lessons with her we ask each other, "Is this too good to be true?" She is so prepared for the gospel and easy to teach we almost feel like someone is playing a joke on us. Fortunately, so far so good. 
Unfortunately, I am now out of time to email (these Belgian keyboards are difficult!) so hopefully in next weeks email I can fill you in better on Belgium. If not, know that I am loving it here and really feel like I was called to this mission to serve in Antwerpen. The Lord really does send us where we're needed. 

Alfons Schneiderlaan 172
Bus 2
2100 Deurne
Belgium

I know it looks a bit strange, but that is my new mailing address. As far as packages go however, the old package address is the same. I hope this new one is well used :)

I love you all!! Have a great week!!

Love, Zuster Becky Hinchcliff


No comments:

Post a Comment