Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May 27th


Real Fast
So, our p-day hasn't really gone as planned and turns out I don't have much time...like five minutes. I'm printing out your emails so I will read them later and respond to them next week. 
This last week for us has been really great. I got to go on exchanges with Zuster Omozokpia in Gouda and with Zuster Townsend in Dordrecht. I had a lot of fun, learned a lot, and got to teach people too :) Also, here in Amsterdam we had some really amazing and spirit-filled lessons and a baptism! Our friend, Daniel, was baptized yesterday at church. He had probably the best attended baptism I've seen my whole mission, we just all love him! He's a golden guy and he's making a difference in the lives of those around him. 
Well, I'm afraid that's all I have time for this week, but know that I love you, the church is true, Heavenly Father loves you, Joseph Smith restored the true church of God to the earth, the Book of Mormon is true, Thomas S. Monson is a prophet today, and did I mention I love you all? Because I really and truly do!!! 
Love, Zuster Becky Hinchcliff

No comments:

Post a Comment