Monday, March 18, 2013

March 4



Thanks for sending me the details of Adam's memorial. I appreciate the humor mixed in with the testimony. It helps make it all a bit easier to bare. I wish I could've been there with you all, I love Adam a lot and because of the distance don't feel like I get a clean-break or goodbye like everyone else. Weird that he was cremated, but I'm glad that he's still kind of around even though it's a bit creepy....I won't think too hard about it. I don't know how I feel about Brandy telling AJ he couldn't look at the ashes, but whatevs I'm sure he will get the chance later. It's cool that the family gets to pass the urn around, but I do think it's a bummer for his friends who, let's be honest, probably knew him better when he died than the family or most of them anyways, who didn't get to participate in the memorial stuff as much. I can imagine it was pretty devastating for all of them as well. It's cool what the stake patriarch said about Adam. As I read it, it brought me a lot of peace as well and a lot of comfort I didn't even know I needed. Thank you again for sharing all of that with me.

Well, my time is pretty much up, so I'll talk to you all more next week. Know that I love you a lot and that I am really grateful for the Plan of Salvation and that we all can be together forever. Tonight we have a devotional type thing in Rotterdam and the topic is the Plan of Salvation so that's a tender mercy. Anyway, I really got to go, sorry my email isn't so detailed and exciting this week, but I really appreciate getting one from you that was :)

I love you all a lot!!



Love Zuster Becky Hinchcliff

No comments:

Post a Comment