Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello - June 17th


Life here in Amsterdam is going great. We got two new companions this week. Zuster Spencer is fresh from the MTC and Zuster Larson is training her with me on the side as a coach, yeah! And Zuster Kooijman is a mini missionary from Tillburg who will be serving with us for two weeks to see how she feels about serving a fun-time mission later. We have already had a lot of really great experiences together and seen some great miracles, but you all will just have to wait to hear about it all later. There are a few missionaries waiting on me to finish up my email so they can have a turn and I know that if I begin to tell you about this week it will take me a while to stop. Soooo, that's all :) Know that I love you all and fingers crossed that next week I can give you a quality email...but most likely not...sorry I've slacked on my emailing recently...there's just so much to do and I don't have a lot of time left and I'll see you all in a little while anyway sooooo Bye!!
Love you all!!!!!!
Love, Zuster Becky Hinchcliff

No comments:

Post a Comment