Monday, July 8, 2013

July 1


Well, my email time is short...I had a lot of emails to read today. But also, to be honest I was kind of putting off emailing you all back. Talk of leaving is just a bit too much for me. However, I know it's a real eventuality. I think I might be sick. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see you all...I just wish I could have the best of both worlds I suppose. Luckily we watched a really great missionary broadcast thing today with our zone and that helped give me ideas of how to transition out of my missionary life and take home and apply what I've gained and learned here. Running and going on splits with the sisters sounds like a perfect beginning. Anyway, I love you all and will email you one more time next week.
 
Love, Zuster Becky Hinchcliff

No comments:

Post a Comment