Monday, September 24, 2012

Sept. 17, It's beginning to feel a lot ike Christmas!

Not really, but really. The temperature is cooling down to cardigan/light jacket weather, we've been listening to Christmas music lately (we don't have a whole lot of options and who doesn't love Josh Groban's voice?), and we actually celebrated Christmas in September as a companionship before Zuster Herring left for Den Haag. Zuster Jones and I thought it was so fun we decided to celebrate a holiday ever day this week, exciting! Haha so Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! We're celebrating it on Saturday, I'll let you know how it goes! This last week has been super fun with Zuster Jones. We were in the MTC together and know each other pretty well and our goals for our mission (we were running buddies at the MTC so we had a lot of good/deeps chats) so we're working hard to help each other be all that we planned to be! Which reminds me of my favorite quote by Elder Richard G. Scott, "We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day." Truth. 
I have some exciting news to share! Our friend, Sara, is getting baptized this weekend!! We are really excited and she is the most exited of us all ('tuurlijk). She says the gospel of Jesus Christ makes her feel free and like she can walk on air. Great description! Sara's probably the most golden person I've ever gotten to teach and I really just feel privileged that Heavenly Father has allowed me to be a witness to her conversion. I love the gospel and I love being a missionary!!! I also love all of you very very much and am really excited that for a few minutes there our time on-line overlapped so we could "talk live." What a great day :)

Love you!!!

Zuster Becky Hinchcliff

No comments:

Post a Comment